Last updated: September 26, 2022
Types of Data Collected
No data that can directly identify you is shared from your mobile device.
- Login email and password are assigned by your health care professional.
- You login into the Step Catcher Android Application with these credentials.
- The link between these credentials and usage data stored is only known by you and your health care professional.
Step Catcher Activity Data Collected while Using the Application
Activity Data are collected automatically shared when using the Activity Monitor Android Application. This data includes:
- date and time of a collection interval
- movement minutes
- distance traveled
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Only your health care professional can determine your identity from the email and passwords they provided you.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your Activity Data With Your consent to:
- Provide your health care professional with your activity data to help understand and improve your walking.
- Develop algorithms to better understand walking activity
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain Your anonymized Activity Data to help develop algorithms to better understand walking activity. No personal information that can identify is retained.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Activity Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers..
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://physiobiometrics.com