Last updated: November 10, 2022
Types of Data Collected
- Login email
Go Hand Data Collected while Using the Application
Inertial Measurements are collected and automatically shared when using the Android Application. This data includes:
- date and time of a collection
- Inertial measurements (Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer)
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your Inertial measurements With Your consent to:
- Provide your health care professional with your hand movement data to help understand and improve your hand movement.
- Develop algorithms to better understand hand movement
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain Your anonymized Inertial measurement data to help develop algorithms to better understand hand movement. No personal information that can identify is retained.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Activity Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers..
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://physiobiometrics.com