Last updated: September 26, 2022
Types of Data Collected
No data that can directly identify you is shared from your mobile device.
- signup and login into the Heel2toe Step Analyzer Android Application .
Heel2toe Step Analyzer Activity Data Collected while Using the Application
Activity Data are collected automatically shared when using the Application. This data includes:
- date and time of a collection
- raw acceleraometer, gyroscope, and magnetomter data
- step anaytics of the raw data
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
none. Location is used to locate Heel2Toe bluetooth devices
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your Data With Your consent to:
- Provide your health care professional with your activity data to help understand and improve your walking.
- Develop algorithms to better understand walking activity
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain Your anonymized Activity Data to help develop algorithms to better understand walking activity. No personal information that can identify is retained.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Activity Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers..
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://physiobiometrics.com